Having legally sound contracts in place is essential for the wellbeing of any business. They allow business leaders to manage risk and make informed business decisions. While our attorneys have experience across a broad spectrum of industries, we take the time to educate ourselves on each of our client’s specific business goals and processes. This puts our attorneys in a position to advocate for our clients’ best interests in each and every contract construction and negotiation. A non-exhaustive list of the commercial contracts we deal in are:
- Sales and Services Agreements;
- Supply and Procurement Agreements;
- Contractor, Consulting and Employment Agreements;
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Storage, Transportation and Logistics Agreements;
- Equipment Purchasing and Equipment Leasing Agreements;
- Business Purchase and Sale Agreements;
- Real Estate Agreements.
Contact us today for more information and your free initial consultation.