Ben’s practice has traversed a wide range of legal fields. He began with a focus on business formations before gaining experience in the
Insurance Defense sector. For the last eight years, Ben has focused primarily on debtor representation in Consumer Bankruptcy cases.
Ben has also gained considerable experience representing clients with creditor negotiation outside of the bankruptcy setting.
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]
- University of Texas (2003)
- St. Thomas University, JD (2006)
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- State Courts of Texas
- State Courts of Florida
- University of Texas Consumer Bankruptcy Conference
Obtaining Post Petition Financing and Rebuilding Client Credit (2015)